It's true what they say; wedding's bring out the crazy in people. I have been feeling super stressed, and I have not been enjoying the wedding planning as of late. Is it because we are three weeks out? It's highly probable. Regardless, we need to remember that this is one day. We just want to be married to each other, and this party just happens to highlight the beginning of our life together.
So, here's a little of what we have been up to:
1) We finally selected the groomsman's ties, and I love them. Surprisingly, I did not get them on Etsy as the person I was dealing with up and left me out of nowhere. Granted, we are giving these to them as gifts, I am 99% sure none of them are reading this blog. :)
2) We picked up our rings and they fit perfectly (and look beautiful!!)
3) We went to some marriage counseling classes after finding an awesome priest to be a part of our wedding. Coincidentally, he is also my bosses' husband. It seems like some sort of blessing that she was able to recommend him to us. It's not so easy to find people to marry an interfaith couple. Sometimes, I love this small little world.
4) Tai continues to rest up for his big day. Preparing for his big walk down the aisle is REALLY exhausting.
5) I compiled all of the music submissions and made a kick-ass cocktail reception/dinner playlist. Granted we do have a DJ, we just made his job REALLY easy.
6) We selected our cake!
I am sure I am forgetting a bunch of other things, but that is what I can remember at the moment. Everyday of the next three weeks are pretty booked with appointments of some sort, and I keep forgetting that we are going to Hawaii in three weeks!!! It's going to be such a wonderful, wonderful trip.